Worldwide operating FMCG company is looking for a top quality candidate for the role of Brand Manager.
The responsibilities of the new colleague will include:
- Understand and implement global marketing strategies in the market, adapting them to local needs
- Initiate, develop and implement promotion and communication strategies (incl. media, consumer and retail promotions, events, in-store, PR etc )
- Allocate and monitor A&P budget, keep it updated all the time
- Constantly monitor product availability, propose actions to overcome issues
- Cooperate with agencies, develop relationships with key partners (internal, external)
- Presentation of brand strategies and products at previews, retailer events etc.
- Business or Marketing Degree
- Professional Experience in a sales & marketing commercial environment (5+ years)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Evidence of delivering effective media plans, products and marketing communications
- Creative, flexible and dynamic approach
- Enthusiastic individual with a strong sense of responsibility
- Analytical skills
- Able to set up priorities, has good time management skills
ElőnyökThe company offers:
- Worldwide known brand name and international background
- Attractive compensation package
- Challenging, highly responsible role
Egyéb megjegyzésIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae with along with your salary expectations both in Hungarian and English with the word "Brand Manager" in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/sales-marketing/