Our prestigious client employs over 200 staff in a young, modern, dynamic, multinational environment.
You can expect in return for your dedicated hard work well-established and organized processes, stable workplace, attractive salary and benefit package, multicultural team. Our client’s aim is to invest in you to further develop your personal and professional skills with access to structured, world-class learning and development courses.
- Review and submit cluster P&L and Balance Sheet Flux Commentary, AR template reports
- AR reporting items follow up, involved monthly debtor call
- Coordinate GRIR process and resolution of aged items
- Participate in monthly pre-close calls within the cluster
- Participates in the preparation of quarterly clearance cluster presentation
- Maintain control and manage balance sheet reconciliations prepared by multiple parties
- Monitor and report account reconciliations’ status and quality
- Lead financial statement preparation for smaller entities
- Ensure that all relevant key controls are in place and functioning properly in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Review of corporate income tax returns and their reconciliation to G/L