A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of VAT Accounting Analyst.
The VAT Accounting Analyst is responsible for major operational and supporting activities with regards to the timely preparation and submission of the countries’ VAT return.
- Continuous and strong support to the VAT Accountant in daily accounting operational activities
- VAT analysis work to determine claimable and non claimable VAT for invoices with detailed or non standard VAT treatment
- Manage the foreign VAT reclaim process, liaise closely with local Tax consultants
- Monthly accounting tasks (i.e. journal entries/voucher processing and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts)
- Pulling out reports from various systems
- Support audits / queries
- Other administrative tasks
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 6 months experience in Accounting
- Fluency in English
- Good problem solving skills and ability to collaborate across different functions
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Internal rewards and recognition programs
- Annual bonus (based on the performance of supported business)
- Training activities and on-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to lead or participate in global and cross-center projects
- Career progression
- Flexible working policy
- Dynamic, multi-cultural and multi-lingual work environment
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae in English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/allasok/uzlettamogato-kozpontok/