Our multinational producing partner is now seeking its new colleague to the folowing role:
The main tasks and responsibilities will be the followign:
- assess training needs for new and existing employees
- organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs
- develop training aids such as manuals and handbooks
- inform employees about training options, map out training plans for individual employees
- present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools
- facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching
- design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness
- track and report on training outcomes, provide feedback
- evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology
- establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers
- manage training budget and in-house training facilities and equipment
KövetelményekYou might be the future holder of the position if the following suits you:
- college or university degree
- experience with instruction or training within production area
- knowledge of adult instructional and learning theory and principles
- confident English knowledge (with native Hungarian)
- proactive and assertive personality, able to work under own initiative and to communicate at all levels within the company
ElőnyökThe company provides a competitive salary package along with a long term and professionally attractive opportunity in a nice corporate culture.
Please note that the work location is Szigetszentmiklós, Pest county
Egyéb megjegyzésHa szeretné megpályázni a pozíciót, kérem, küldje el magyar és angol nyelvű önéletrajzát a firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail címre.
Ha már járt interjún a Grafton Recruitmentnél, akkor jelentkezését küldje közvetlenül e-mailen tanácsadójának.
További lehetőségekért látogasson el a www.grafton.hu/allasok/human-eroforras/ weboldalra.