A global manufacturer and a recognized industry leader of welding and cutting solutions, delivering product and process innovations to serve the worldwide marketplace is looking for a Network Systems Engineer for the following tasks:
- Executing projects utilizing the latest Microsoft infrastructure products, such as:
- Active Directory
- Cloud (Office 365, SharePoint, Skype)
- Work with team members to design and develop Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions
- Participate in scoping, estimating and delivering projects
- Administers, maintains, and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the Microsoft Exchange environment.
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves problems. Responds to phone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation.
- Stay current with industry technologies, evaluate existing Lync / O365 / Network architecture, identify and advocate solutions for continuous improvement
- Implement technologies, reporting, and process standards to optimize Skype availability and performance
- Proactive monitoring of all Skype/O365 infrastructure
- Ownership and resolution of production outages and problems
- Perform routine production administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Provide escalation level support
- Manage projects initiatives, create and execute project and implementation plans
- Create required documentation and follow change management processes
- Create and maintain detailed infrastructure diagrams and documentation
- Provide after hours on-call support as needed
- Cloud professional with demonstrated design/migration/implementation experience,
- Lync Server 2010, 2013, and mobility
- SQL Server 2005, 2010, 2012(general, high level knowledge of SQL)
- Must have experience with PowerShell, Active Sync and Active Directory Administration
- Must have experience with virtualized environments (VMware)
- Ability to troubleshoot Microsoft Windows XP, and Windows 7
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 at all levels
- Five years minimum experience in MS Exchange, Active Directory and infrastructure technologies
- Great work environment
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to develop and implement promotion
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to @grafton.hu.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/