A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of L3 System Administrator:
- As a System administrator you will provide answers to clients' quesitions about IT problems and help to meet their business needs through innovative IT solutions.
- You will have overall responsibility for operation and maintenance of system across multiple platforms, middleware applications, database technologies and high availability solutions.
- Database administration, capacity planning, performance management and security compliance.
- L3 support for OS and application related problems on Windows server platforms.
- Install and configure operating system
- Identify and prevent operating system and application failures
- Control and maintain security and compliance, implement corporate security standards
- Manage Backup and Recovery
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Stong communication skills in English
Knowledge of the following technologies:
- Windows Domains Management
- MS Active Directory Support
- Cluster Environment Management
- IP Services Support Preferred
- MCP, MCSA or MCSE
- MSSQL server
- MS Exchange Server
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Internal rewards and recognition programs
- Training activities and on-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to lead or participate in global and cross-center projects
- Career progression
- Flexible working policy