On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for you if you are an enthusiastic English and Spanish speaking candidate with customer service / order managemet / logistics experience, who would like to face new challenges at a well-organized multinational company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, motivated professional looking for a multinational company that offers competitive salary, challenging tasks and a great work environment. Our client is a major and fast expanding global manufacturer company, operating all over the world.
- Answer customers’ telephone calls regarding their orders, price inquiries, complaints, etc. and deal with incoming e-mails of the generic e-mail address
- Process orders according to company guidelines, check price and availability of products to customers where necessary
- Deal with new account set up and changes and load yearly pricing agreements as well as quotes within the divisions guidelines
- Liaise between the customer and warehouse/planning regarding delivery of back-ordered products
- Provide support to customers who require guidance and advice on the website during order entry, navigate and provide support in web registrations
- Deal with customer complaints on instrument, consumables and orders
- Monitor and provide feedback on quality issues of products, shipping
- Where necessary, arranges product returns and/or credits within the divisions guidelines
- Fluency in English
- Strong Spanish knowledge
- Competent Microsoft Office user, Excel knowledge
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer contact and/or order administration role
- High level of accuracy, high standards for excellence
- Good organizational skills, excellent time management, ability to plan and manage various tasks
- Multinational working environment
- Excellent compensation package
- Training activities and on-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/