For our international client, who is establishing a Europe Zone Office in Budapest with the objective of scale up humanitarian work of national societies we are looking for a Sharepoint Developer for the following tasks:
- Deliver high quality IT business applications support services on collaboration platforms and Office 365 technologies;
- Act as professional subject matter expert within the scope of IT business applications support services;
- Assist in users training establishment on administrating or using collaborative technologies
- Guarantee data information security, availability and integrity through strong operational competencies using the ITIL framework;
- Set operational procedures, endorse their development in alignment with the support activities requirements, maintain them up to date and provide structured support recommendations to the various IFRC stakeholders and end users.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences discipline or related field.
- ITIL certification or equivalent experience and proven track record of ITIL usage in enterprise environment.
- Professional experience in the administration, setup, backup and management of SharePoint Server and collaboration environment
- Professional experience or equivalent as software developer on Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Knowledge ITSM tools and reporting (Easyvista preferred)
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues and conflicts within teams
- Adept at analysis, problem solving, solution and end-user result oriented
- Affinity for team work, collaborative attitude, open-minded and adaptable
- Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
- Good analytical skills to interprets problems, identifies solutions and possible side effects.
- Fluently spoken and written English.
- international environment
- career possibility
- outsatanding social responsibility