Our partner is a leading information technology provider of infrastructure and enterprise application solutions. They combine the technical expertise of their consultants with the technologies from their strategic business partners to solve information technology issues impacting their clients’ businesses.
Our partner is seeking a Technical Service Delivery Manager with Sr. Oracle database experience to join their Managed Services Practice.
The main tasks are:
- Lead a team of DBAs to provide 24x7 Oracle and SQL Server services 24x7 support for a large IT firm.
- Communicate and consult with their client's business and technical personnel, blending with their IT team and working together to help identify potential problems and develop solutions.
- Responsible for delivery of all Hungary services of the support team.
- Responsible for assigning tasks/projects to offshore resources, following up on tasks/projects , reporting status to client
- Offer proactive action to the client organization as a reliable interface, and manage large scale delivery/support collaborating with multiple teams across different time zones
- Establish structured support ticket escalation matrix and streamline status reporting on needed basis
- Experience working with an offshore team from client location
- Ability to research and provide immediate resolution to severity 1 issues
- Ability to take direction and drive 24x7 support team accordingly
- Focus on root cause resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Demonstrate exceptional technical skills in database administration in order to bring tickets to resolution and manage critical ticket traffic
- Provide proactive and scalable solutions to client in the Oracle and SQL Server technologies:
- High-Availability design and builds using technologies like Oracle RAC and Golden Gate.
- Database, system and application performance tuning
- Replication and Cloning Design and Solutions.
- Database upgrades and migrations
- Backup design and disaster recovery plans and execution
- Multicultural environment
- Competitive salary
- Challenging tasks
- Global team
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/