Our prestigious client plays an active role in the media sector, employs over 500 staff in a young, modern, dynamic, multinational environment. They are looking for candidates with VAT experience and fluent English in the Senior VAT Accountant position. This role is part of the Indirect Tax Center of Excellence within the company.
You can expect in return for your dedicated hard work well-established and organized processes, stable workplace, attractive salary and benefit package, multicultural team. Our client’s aim is to invest in you to further develop your personal and professional skills with access to structured, world-class learning and development courses.
- VAT compliance for EMEA
- Supervising the VAT entries
- Indirect Tax reporting
- Coordination of VAT compliances
- Prepare VAT declarations, VAT listings
- VAT Accounts reconciliation
- Liaise with other departments
- Troubleshooting VAT issues
- Taking part in VAT audits
- 2 - 4 years of relevant work experience (VAT analysis, accounting, reporting)
- Business degree
- Excellent English knowledge (both verbal and written)
- Good communication skills, team player attitude
- Outstanding Excel skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Prestigious employer
- Inspiring working environment
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Internal career development
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/