Our partner is a leading information technology provider of infrastructure and enterprise application solutions.
They are seeking a Senior MySQLDBA. As a member of this practice, you will communicate and consult with our client's business and technical personnel, blending with their IT team and working together to help identify potential problems and develop solutions. Candidate should be highly experienced with MySQL administration and database systems architecture. This position will focus on database expertise in both project and production support roles.
The experience and ability to also support additional databases technologies like MS SQL, Oracle RDBMS or SAP Hana are a big plus.
RequirementsHave experience with
- replication and cloning design and solutions
- database, system and application tuning
- database upgrades and migrations
- backup design and disaster recovery plans and execution
- 5+ years in database administration using a combination of MySQL, Oracle RDBMS or MS SQL Server
- 3+ Years of database development/administration using MySQL
- A team player
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining high quality of deliverables
- Previous experience supporting complex projects with complicated business drivers
- Good writing and communication skills
- Multicultural environment
- Competitive salary
- Challenging tasks
- Global team