On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for you if you are an enthusiastic candidate with solid AP/PTP background, who would like to face new challenges at a well-organized multinational company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, motivated professional looking for a multinational company that offers competitive salary, challenging tasks and a great work environment. Our client is a major and fast expanding global manufacturer company, operating all over the world.
This opportunity shouts for you if you would like to take part in transition and have a thirst for development.
As a SENIOR AP ACCOUNTANT you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage end to end processing Accounts Payable invoices and Employee Expenses
- Act as deputy team leader
- Monitor the work and KPIs of the AP team
- Support the AP Team Leader
- Maintain consistent contact with vendors & suppliers to ensure the Company is fully reconciled with vendors at all times
- Creating and checking payment process
- PO and non-PO invoice booking, Credit Notes, and Down Payment processing
- Reconciliation and payment of the intercompany transactions and reconciliation of the relevant AP accounts
- Assist in developing appropriate policies and controls for related responsibilities
- Prepare month-end journal entries and BS reconciliations
- Provide support to the accounting team and all other duties and projects as assigned
- Keep contact with accounting authorities/auditors
- Support management in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests and other assigned tasks
- Higher education (degree in accounting or finance is a huge advantage)
- Excellent English knowledge
- At least 2+ years AP accounting experience
- Experience in vendor communication
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven coordination and organizational skills
- Can work independent and is a self-starter
- Young, dynamic team
- Inspirational work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Long term career opportunity
- Modern work environment
- Career progression
- Challenging and rewarding tasks
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/
Business Support Center | Finance and Accounting and Banking | Finance | Accounting | Accountant | Subject matter expert (SME) | Supervisor | BSC / SSC | Business support center | Accounts payable | Senior |