Join one of the newest Business Support Centres in Budapest!
Our international power management partner is looking for a SAP ABAP Support Lead Analyst for the following tasks:
- Manage incidents/Requests and changes by troubleshooting and bug-fixing/development of Interfaces, Reports, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow, Forms using SAP development technologies. Expert trouble-shooter and proven expertise as a Production support specialist.
- Deliver incident, request and change within specified SLAs and updates to stakeholders in timely manner
- Provide production support as needed to address custom and standard development issues
- Deliver in small requests around the globe by development of Interfaces, Reports, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow, and Forms using SAP development technologies.
- Provide excellent quality code as well as excellent documentation including unit test scripts and results. Will Maintain zero impact through regression testing in the global environment
- Mentor, train and guide members on the support team member
- Communicate and mentor the support team on global development processes and procedures and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Recommend and lead improvements to applications and processes
- Participate in application upgrades by testing and documenting functionality
- Stay current with Technology trends in Information Technology advancements
- B.E / BTech / MCA / Equivalent B.S. Comp Sci / Mathematics / Engineering / Equivalent
- Must have expertise technical knowledge of SAP ECC 5.0 or higher with a minimum of 8yrs experience across multiple SAP modules using ABAP, SAPScript/Adobe Forms/Smartforms, LSMW, and IDoc’s
- Must have extensive knowledge of trouble shooting Production scenarios and SAP development technologies and exposure to SAP IDOC/messages
- Should be versed with Data load technologies and strategy
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment
- Our partner invests in their employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities