Our Partner develops and implements innovative solutions for regatta administrators and regatta racers, their sponsors.
Now they are looking for a Sales Representative, with the following tasks:
The position will have travel with overnight stays.
- Customer-centric approach to territory management consisting of new and strong customer base
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities
- Travel throughout the sales territory, interfacing with potential and actual customers
- Sales of the software solutions and services
- Understanding software business specifics, meaning of white label
- Coach and manage local junior sales representatives appointed by the company
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales, ideally within the sailing industry
- English is a must
- Experience or at least interest and affinity in marine and recreational marine, sailing area
- Understanding and ability to use software and mobile applications especially
- Willingness to work in and understanding being part of a Start-up.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Highly-motivated, self-starter able to communicate effectively with various levels of customers, organisers and sponsors
BenefitsWhat our Client offers:
- A pleasant working environment
- A young, dynamic team
- Active participation in the initial project
- Occasionally home office