Our client is a leading provider of agricultural products and solutions. They are looking for motivated candidates for the role of QA LABORATORY ATTENDANT.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Follow up on the collection and timely shipment of all seed samples to both external and internal laboratories.
- Control and follow up data validation.
- Analyze errors, find and record corrective /preventive actions. Manage root causes analysis and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Insure results availability in SAP on time.
- Organize equipment maintenance and calibration program in lab operations
- Review and update Lab instructions Share useful or relevant information and experience, report issues related to lab working flow, recognize and acts upon situations which could lead to issues
- Participate in the investigation of customer complaints
- Follow the ESH related activities in the lab.
- Graduate of MS degree of Agricultural or Biological University or BS degree + 2 years experience.
- People management experience is preferred
- Fluency in Hungarian and English is required
- Analytical and data science skills
- Computer skills, SAP knowledge is highly desirable
- Knowledge of seed testing rules and regulations would be a must
- Strong communication and relationship skills both internally & externally
- Must be self-motivated with a results orientation
- Their people demonstrate their winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- You will work with market leading brand products in a global organization.
- They provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and some of the best career development opportunities in the industry.