Our prestigious partner has a global mission to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. They provide innovative technologies and solutions all over the world, that are focusing on vital resources (such as safe food, optimized water usage and clean environment). Their center in Budapest supports and delivers world-class customer experience including sales and financial services also.
If you believe in safety and sustainability, here is an exceptional opportunity to join their team and help building a brighter future.
- Handling incoming order requests and contracts
- Ensuring all data are recorded timely and accurately
- Liaising with local customer service departments
- Proactive issue resolution
- Fluent English and Polish
- Experience in an administrative role is an advantage, but fresh graduates are also welcome
- High level of accuracy, high standards for excellence
- Above average compensation package with wide range of cafeteria elements
- Internal trainings
- Language courses
- Horizontal and vertical career growth within the company
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Health conscious working environment with sport and leisure activities