Our quality-driven company is ready to take the next step in its international presence and open a brand new service center in Budapest and you could be the member of the success from the very beginning. They are a team of young, passionate professionals who help businesses manage and grow their international workforce. As an international payroll provide their mission is to support their partners in coping with the complexities of global HR challenges.
This is an excellent career opportunity if you are a talented and experienced payroll professional with fluent English language knowledge.
As a Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Managing international payrolls (receiving, validating, and completing payroll delated data activities)
- Ensuring timely receipt and delivery of payroll data
- On time receipt and delivery of net pay and payroll reports
- Ensuring reconciliation and validation of data
- Working in accordance with the predefined payroll processing procedures and standards
- Participating in the development of processes and procedures
- Coordinating activities with partner services team
- Ensuring high client satisfaction with payroll activities
- Serving as SME of payroll process
- Minimum 2 years of payroll experience
- Fluent English, any additional EMEA languages are more than welcome
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Responsible and professional attitude
- Accuracy, analytical mindset, strong attention to details
- Organized and methodical work approach
- Ability work independently in a fast paced environment
- Globaly Payroll experience and vendor management skills are welcome, but not required
- Fun and challenging work environment in the heart of Budapest
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Qualified, like-minded professionals
- Great opportunity for those who are looking for the next step in their career
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/