This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company as a Payroll Officer and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Managing the full payroll of around 100 expat employees
- On-going maintenance of payroll system, updating and maintaining payroll records
- Preparation of monthly payroll duties and complete monthly, annual payroll duties
- Dealing with payroll deductions including tax, pension and social security contributions and preparing all statutory monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Processing increases and calculation of back pays
- Maintaining an efficient, accurate and up to date filing system, including archiving of records as appropriate
- Set up of new employees, processing of termination payments
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries.
- Liaising with authorities and partners - NAV, OEP, Pension Funds, Nexon
- At least 1-5 years payroll experience
- Excellent knowledge of Hungarian Payroll legislation
- Good knowledge of the English language (verbal & written)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to work under own initiative and not requiring day to day supervision
- Ability to carry out manual calculations
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Experience with Nexon software is an advantage
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application and PO to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/allasok/penzugy-szamvitel/