If you are interested in payroll processes and would you like to be a part of a dynamic team in an inspiring, multinational environment, we have a great opportunity for you!
As a Payroll Associate you will
- handle payroll transactions;
- update the database, process and archive relevant documents;
- control the monthly payroll clearing;
- give guidance in Payroll related questions
RequirementsYou will be successful in the position if you are
- fluent in English AND in one of the following languages: German/French/Spanish/Italian/Polish;
- able to work under pressure and keep the deadlines;
- precise and always pay high attention to details
Previous payroll or SAP experience is an advantage but fresh-graduates are also welcome.
BenefitsWe offer you
- support to grow your career in an exciting multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment,
- on-the-job coaching and mentoring,
- competitive salary and benefit package