Our client is a leading software company specialized in Photo Recognition solutions for the Retail industry. We are looking for a mobile application ninja for them.
The mission is:
Participate in the development of the company’s B2B mobile applications on all supported platforms and contribute to other development activities within the R&D department.
The mobile developer will be required to develop, test, document, support and maintain the mobile applications’ interfaces and libraries on all supported platforms: iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Windows Store.
All apps are developed using the C# language on Windows Runtime or the Xamarin Platform.
Developers are expected to be able to design efficient mobile applications working at all levels of the software architecture (UI, data access, web services, etc.)
- At least 2 years’ experience in mobile application development
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design
- Experience with the Xamarin Platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- International working environment
- Highly innovative company culture
- Young and dynamic team