Our Partner is a well-organized and growing international company that currently expands the activity of their recently set up Service Center in Budapest. They are looking for new colleagues to join their team to get an insight into a unique business area and face brand new challenges.
You can expect in return for your dedicated hard work a stable workplace, an attractive salary and benefit package, a multicultural, supportive team.
- Manage, maintain and continuously update corporate databases
- Liaise with international Clients to gain up-to-date information
- Ensure that every data is accurate and in accordance with the internal data quality controls
- Create and present regular database reports
- Ad-hoc administration tasks
- Advanced English knowledge
- At least 6 months experience in data management/administration in a multinational environment
- Strong MS Office skills (especially MS Excel)
- Ability to work precisely and manage workload effectively
- Young, dynamic team
- Inspirational work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Long term career opportunity