We are looking for a Lithuanian Speaking Customer Service Representative for our international partner focusing on worldwide health products. They represent a fast growing business with great potential. They operate in two European centers; in Gothenburg and Budapest. These are respectively responsible for the Nordic and Central-Eastern European regions.
- incoming and outgoing calls and e-mails: respond to inquiries and resolve problems
- liaising with Lithuanian speaking distributors and customers: providing help and information, problem solving
- liaising with warehouse and suppliers
- handling complaints, reclamations
- editing news and updates on the Lithuanian market
- native/advanced Lithuanian speaker with fluent English
- excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- strong interpersonal skills: professional, courteous, friendly and empathetic
- strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- ability to work in a multi-tasked and team-focused environment
- ability to prioritize and organize work, and adapt to a flexible schedule
- proficiency with basic computer functions
- facing new challenges in a fast-growing company
- consistent training and development
- friendly and modern working environment
- competitive salary package
- young and dynamic team
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/allasok/uzlettamogato-kozpontok/