Join one of the newest Business Support Centres in Budapest!
Our international power management partner is looking for a UC Voice Support Lead Analyst for the following tasks:
- Provide level 2 & 3 operational and technical support for Cisco PBX and Contact Centers on a worldwide basis to customer sites inside of company's including the following technologies: Cisco Call Manager / Cisco Unity Connection / IP/TDM Gateways / Contact Center Express and Enterprise / Jabber / Cisco Telepresence / Audio/Web conferencing
- Determine methods and procedures for solving complex technical issues encompassing hardware, software and networking.
- Generate clear and concise documentation.
- Act as a focal point for organizing a technical team, driving resolution and communicating status during critical, high impact incidents.
- Engage with vendors to collaborate on support and monitoring tools, roadmap and impact on support.
- Drive high availability by maintaining current versions, firmware releases and vendor suggested improvements.
- Ensure effective operation and management of all communications systems.
- Lead the effort to define and deliver the strategy, services and capabilities in the areas of voice, video and real-time collaboration.
- Support planning for Enterprise Cisco voice systems. Provide input to design, project plans, implementation plans, and support global enterprise voice communications architecture,
- Provide support to delivery functions working in regional or business unit projects.
- Provide guidance & leadership to less experienced engineers.
- Ability to work effectively with and provide guidance to other members of the team
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with Cisco IPT Technology
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in IT
- Consulting experience with Cisco products
- Experience with Cisco Contact Center Enterprise
- Working with outside vendors (ie. Cisco TAC, Avaya, etc) to escalate technical support issues.
- Strong administration knowledge of Cisco Call Manager (CUCM) and Unity Connections.
- Strong knowledge in Cisco IVR/ ICM/ UCCE / UCCX/ VXML Gateways / CVP /CUIC/ Finesse /Jabber including scripting, configuration and call routing, ICM DB mgmt. and CVP Call Studio.
- Knowledge of integration with CRM tools, Live Chat, email etc.
- Strong knowledge of Trunking, Protocols, Hunt group configuration and Call handler.
- IP Telephony systems administration, configuration, and implementation preferably multi-vendor solutions
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, VoIP and WAN networks
- Cisco Voice Certified.
- CCIE Certifications a plus
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communications skills in English. Other EU languages (German or French) is an advantage.
- Global team experience a plus.
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment
- Our partner invests in their employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities