This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international organisation as a Labour Law Specialist and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Prepare contracts for employees/assignees and inform them about employment/assignment legislation
- Prepare, process and distribute information to the payroll for assigned units
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on organisation policies, procedures and documentation
- Maintain HR database and HR files for assigned units
- Occasionally participate in the recruitment activities of administrative staff
- College or university degree (HR or Law)
- 1-3 years experience, ideally specifically handling employee contracts at a multicultural environment
- General knowledge of Hungarian labour law
- Good, solid knowledge of the English (and Hungarian) language (verbal & written)
- Accurate, attention to details
- Self-motivated, able to work under own initiative
BenefitsThe company offers a dynamic working environment with a good team and competitive salary package.
The new colleague will be employed on a one year fixed term contract.
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/human-resources/