Our client has a significant role in the banking sector all over the world. On behalf of them we are seeking a person for the position:
We are looking for a self-starter candidate with very good interpersonal and presentation skills and analytical approach.
- Design, develop, test, and implement automation solutions
- Provide production support
- Monitor and troubleshoot scheduled jobs and resolve issues
- Manage internal projects end-to-end with timely implementation
- Write custom SQLs for reports
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Examining the process of data flow searching for the error sources, and constantly improving the process
- Data visualization a plus, who can design and create visualizations of new high-impact visual applications to make data actionable and facilitate decision making for the clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with concentration in Databases
- 3+ years of experience with programming in SQL
- Experience in SQL Reporting Services, and SQL Integration Services.
- Strong data analysis skills to debug, trace, and fix problems
- Experience in dealing with customer queries.
- Well organized with follow-up abilities; has a track record of effectively managing multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as, independently.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process improvement initiatives.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office products, i.e.Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience with developing Archer modules is a plus.
- Problem solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Ability to see the big picture with high attention to critical details.
- Take ownership for ensuring activities are completed.
- Ability to influence others across a geographically diverse organization.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing demands and priorities.
- Multinational environment
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to improve