Our partner is looking for a talented Junior Software Testrer to join a small development team.
- Verification and ad-hoc testing of newly implemented content and features
- Tracking defects using JIRA
- Supports change management/release management activities with detailed
- Develop test plans and scenarios including test steps pass/fail criteria covering
- Execute tests, document results, and work with developers to remediate/retest
- Coordinate with end-users to test when additional business/functional subject matter
- Create software defect reports documenting problems found, entering them into the
- Proactively work with other project teams (software development, systems
software fixes for identified problems
- Accurately document all actions taken and provide outstanding customer feedback
- Technical Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non- hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued
- Competitive compensation package
- Multinational work environments
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/