On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for you if you are an enthusiastic candidate with solid AP/PTP background, who would like to face new challenges at a well-organized multinational company.
Our client’s aim is to invest in you to further develop your personal and professional skills.
You can expect in return for your dedicated hard work complex AP processes, stable workplace, attractive salary and benefit package, multicultural team.
As an AP Accountant you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage full-cycle accounts payable processes
- Maintain consistent contact with vendors & suppliers to ensure the Company is fully reconciled with vendors at all times
- PO and non-PO invoice booking, Credit Notes, and Down Payment processing
- Assist in developing appropriate policies and controls for related responsibilities
- Prepare month-end journal entries and BS reconciliations
- Provide support to the accounting team and all other duties and projects as assigned
- Keep contact with accounting authorities/auditors
- Support management in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests and other assigned tasks
- Degree in accounting or finance/chartered accountant qualification
- Min. 2 years AP experience
- Advanced English knowledge
- 2nd European language is a huge plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Can work independent and is a self-starter
- SAP knowledge
- Young, dynamic team
- Inspirational work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Long term career opportunity
- Modern work environment
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/