Our partner is a leading information technology provider of infrastructure and enterprise application solutions.
They are seeking a Junior Oracle DBA to join our Managed Services Practice. As a member of this practice, you will communicate and consult with our client's business and technical personnel, blending with their IT team and working together to help identify potential problems and develop solutions. Candidate should be experienced with Oracle RDBMS administration and database systems architecture. This position will focus on database expertise in both development and production support roles.
RequirementsThe successful person for this role will be experienced in Oracle RDBMS administration. They will have experience with:
- High-Availability design and builds using technologies like Oracle RAC and GoldenGate.
- Database, system and application performance tuning
- Replication and Cloning Design and Solutions.
- Database upgrades and migrations
- Backup design and disaster recovery plans and execution
Oracle RDBMS DBA that has the following skill sets:
A minimum of 3+ years production experience with the following is required:
- 3+ years in database administration using Oracle RDBMS.
- A plus would be experience in also SQL Server database administration.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining high quality of deliverables
- Good writing and communication skills
- Multicultural environment
- Competitive salary
- Challenging tasks
- Global team