For our multinational client, world's leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators, we are currently looking for a Java developer.
- Design, implementation and verification of software solutions.
- Prepare application related requirement specification, technical study.
- Close cooperation with all the team (not only developers).
- Participation in maintenance activities of the related applications.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- Experience in developing JAVA EE 6 based applications (Glassfish 3.x, EJB 3.x).
- Has experience in any of these technologies (Spring, Tomcat, JPA, JMS).
- Basic Linux and SSH knowledge.
- Web services: JAX-WS, JAX-RS.
- Precision, persistence, reliability, stress tolerance.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Good team player, good mentoring skills.
- Experience in Agile software development methods (Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience in Perl programming language.
- Public key infrastructure, Java keystores, keytool.
- Knowledge about HTTP protocols.
- Security and hardening experiences.
- Challenging work and outstanding career development.
- Competitive compensation package.
- High standard working conditions.
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team.