Our Client is a general management consulting Firm.
We are looking for an IT Specialist that will locally support the IT processes and problems and will report remotely to Regional IT Manager – the English-speaking person.
If you are a Specialist in IT area – a professional and technical person with a strong focus on helping and supporting the software and hardware end-users and with fluent English skills – you are a person that we are looking for!
- Provides support services for information technology issues involving desktop, laptop, mobile devices or network services to all employees
- Provides a high level of customer service while supporting end users
- Develops, documents and implements standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines
- Assembles, deploys, monitors, manages and repairs computer equipment, local IT infrastructure and related technologies
- Actively tracks hard- and software assets, inventory and incidents
- PC-architecture, hardware configurations and mobile devices
- Understanding of provided services (e.g. Intranet, Internet, E-mail, Remote Access etc.) and underlying technologies
- 2nd and 3rd level computer-related user support and troubleshooting
- Training/orientation to users
- Maintain all the necessary IT databases up to date, including asset management, AD, backup, software licensing
- Maintenance of cell phones and other mobile devices
- Degree or comparable knowledge in technology related field
- Prior experience in service/IT support in international company
- Advanced level of English language
- Solid knowledge of technologies and methodologies used in IT Service
- Solid knowledge of MS Windows Operating Systems
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suites and other standard software products
- Windows 7 certification will be an asset
- Excellent customer service orientation; responds to requests with a sense of urgency
- Displays tact, patience, and the ability to handle stressful situations
- Independently and proactively communicates issues, priorities, and objectives
- Reliable and cooperative team player
- Ability to work with, contribute to, and be part of the European IT team
- Ability to work with and contribute to a regionally and globally dispersed virtual team
- Ability to anticipate, identify and solve critical problems
- Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization is essential.
- Varied and challenging tasks
- Multicultural environment
- Shared office space
- Competitive salary package
- Possibility of working in strongly international environment for one of the most prestigious company
- Access to the newest technologies
- Independent position
- Full time job contract
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/