Our partner is looking for a talented iOS developer for the following tasks:
- Design, implement, and maintain entire features in our iOS Apps.
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems using TDD.
- Play a key role in the full development cycle and direction of future sets.
- Refactor legacy code to meet new recommended development practices.
- Take part in daily/weekly agile development practices.
- Be part of an agile development team in a great, fast paced environment.
- Deliver implementations in accordance with coding standards and conventions.
RequirementsAt least 2.5 years working as a full time iOS developer, and experience with the following elements:
- Partially refreshing parts of the app, using cool animations.
- Apps that work for both iPhone and iPad.
- Complex design, managing several ViewControllers at the same time.
- Used sockets to manage device-server communications.
- Strong experience with Autolayout
- Pods (CocoaPods) and External Libraries
- Experience working on an Agile environment is a bonus.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non- hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued
- Competitive compensation package
- Multinational work environments
- Committed to continuous improvement.
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/