On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for you if you are an enthusiastic candidate with invoicing / billing background, who would like to face new challenges at a well-organized multinational company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, motivated professional looking for a multinational company that offers competitive salary, challenging tasks and a great work environment.
Our client is a major and fast expanding global manufacturer company, operating all over the world ; employs 200 people who provide business support in customer service, supply chain, finance and IT field.
- Coordinate the invoicing for business unit in close collaboration with Collection Specialists
- Collect documents to invoices
- Support the Credit & Collection team
- Handle the AR correction related tasks - credits, debits, refunds
- Ensure that the invoices are prepared in timely manner
- Check and correct the related documentation for invoicing
- Continuous communication with Poject Managers
- Create reports
- 1,5 years of experience in Invoicing or Billing field
- Strong English language skills
- Excellent organizing and administration skills
- Accuracy and precision
- Higher degree (preferably in Finance / Economics)
- Able to work fastly and efficiently
- Good understanding of financial processes
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Young, dynamic team
- Inspirational work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Long term career opportunity
- Modern work environment
- Downtown location
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/