On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for you if you are an enthusiastic candidate with ideally 3 years indirect sourcing experience, who would like to face new challenges at a well-organized multinational company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, motivated professional looking for a multinational company that offers competitive salary, challenging tasks and a great work environment. Our client is a major and fast expanding global manufacturer company, operating all over the world.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing and contract management of Indirect spend
- Create Indirect Sourcing KPI reports and analysis
- Support EMEA Sourcing Manager
- Supplier rationalization and control is key driver
- Improve indirect purchasing process
- Responsible for spend analyze and provide initiatives to reduce it
- Keep contact with suppliers, business units, stakeholders, commodity managers
- Control the supplier pool
- Calculate savings and business cases
- Implement global indirect sourcing initiatives and sourcing policies
- Fluency in English
- 3+ years sourcing experience (ideally indirect sourcing)
- High level of accuracy, high standards for excellence
- Good organizational skills, excellent time management, ability to plan and manage various tasks
- Experience with indirect spend
- Ability to draft and manage sourcing strategy independently
- Excellent understanding of sourcing processes
- Financial / Accounting background is a huge advantage
- Multinational working environment
- Excellent compensation package
- Training activities and on-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/