On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for you if you are an enthusiastic candidate with solid accounting background, who would like to face new challenges at a well-organized multinational company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, motivated professional looking for a multinational company that offers competitive salary, challenging tasks and a great work environment. Our client is a major and fast expanding global manufacturer company, operating all over the world.
This opportunity shouts for you if you would like to take part in transition and have a thirst for development. As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for full scale of GL accounting.
- Manage full scale of GL accounting (FA, intercompany, GL reconciliation, VAT returns, bank account reconciliation)
- Calculate, provide or review balance sheet entries on a monthly basis
- Investigate and correct differences
- Actively taking part in audits
- Coordinate month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closings
- Calculate accruals and prepayments
- Keep contact with other departments (AP, AR, Controlling)
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Opportunity for process improvements, taking part in projects
- Higher education (degree in accounting or finance is a huge advantage)
- Advanced English and German knowledge
- Minimum 1 year of experience in accounting (preferably GL / Financial accounting)
- Able to learn able to learn new things or processes and apply them fast
- Good relationship-building skills
- Excellent analytical thinking
- Opportunity to take part in transition
- Young, dynamic team
- Inspirational work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Long term career opportunity
- Modern work environment
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/