Join one of the newest Business Support Centres in Budapest!
Outstanding opportunity for tax professionals at a brand new International Direct Tax Centre of Excellence team!
Our partner has an opening in the Corporate Division for a German speaking Direct Tax Specialist with 5+ year experience in direct taxes.
The International Direct Tax Team is responsible for direct tax compliance processes, end to end process covering in the EMEA region. These unique Direct Tax positions offer opportunities to learn the complex organizational structure of a large multinational company, as well as the tax regimes of various countries in the EMEA region.
The Direct Tax Expert supports the Direct Tax Manager in compliance processes of the English, French or German speaking EMEA countries. This role is in close cooperation with Finance and Statutory Accounting functions on process improvements.
This is an amazing career opportunity for TAX PROFESSIONALS across a range of areas along with an inspiring work environment and continuous training and development opportunities.
Responsibilities as Direct Tax Expert:
- Act as a tax audit focal point for the local tax managers
- Direct tax compliance processes of the English and German / French speaking EMEA countries
- Support the Direct Tax Compliance Manager during audits
- Provide high quality and timely Direct Tax return services in a compliant and cost effective manner
- Monitor the progress of the direct tax returns
- Full responsibility for preparation, analyzing, reviewing, submission, reconciliation, compliance, of the Direct Tax Return
- Follow direct tax law changes
- Proactively review direct tax procedures, make suggestions for process improvement and implement them
- AT LEAST 5 YEAR Direct Tax Compliance Experience (UK, French, German tax experience is a huge plus)
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German or French
- College or University degree (preferably in Finance / Accounting / Economics)
- Ability to work under pressure, keep tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Self starter
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proactive personality
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Numerous professional / soft-skill trainings
- Young and inspirational business environment
- Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization
- Invaluable developmental experiences
- Opportunity for advancement within the International EMEA Tax Team
Other notesFor more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/
Business Support Center | Finance and Accounting and Banking | Finance | Accounting | Audit | Supervisor | Subject matter expert (SME) | Expert | BSC / SSC | Business support center | Senior | Full-scales | Audit | Tax | Adótanácsadó