Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is extending its presence to Czech Republic with its new shared service center in Brno, Czech Republic. Excellent career opportunities for motivated candidates with interest and experience in areas of finance, procurement and supporting functions. We are on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want your help in getting there.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end group reporting packages (IFRS) following group accounting guidelines
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements
- Steer the closing process, coordinate and ensure timely delivery of data from other processes
- Liaise with local company contact (so-called bridgehead) regarding monthly closing procedures and to discuss business updates and requirements, which impact the financials
- Develop accounting and closing processes to implement new IFRS requirements and to ensure correct accounting for new business models
- Consulting with external auditors and independently preparing the required documentation.
- Perform and further develop the internal control system (ICS) based on group requirements
- Meet service level agreements and performance targets related to General Accounting (GAC) processes
- Be member of transition team for the integration of new companies
- University degree in economics and at least 5 years of professional experience in external accounting and/or launching One.ERP projects.
- At least 3 years' experience at an auditing company.
- Fluent English and Hungarian language
- Financial reporting skills
- Knowledge of IAS/IFRS and specific local tax laws.
- Detailed knowledge of the entire closing-related process chain and SAP modules (FI, FI-AA, CO).
- Experience with processes in fixed asset accounting
- Very good knowledge of analytical and statistical methods for systematic process improvement, including the Six Sigma methodology.
- Knowledge of the relevant project management experience (especially departmental, controlling and operational accounting).
- You have demonstrated skills in developing new processes and systems in external accounting, launching new systems and processes and designing interdisciplinary partnerships and cooperative ventures.
- You like working in an international environment and enjoy internationally-oriented projects and intercultural teams. Regular travel abroad is not a problem for you.
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days
- meal vouchers 100 CZK
- contribution to life/pension insurance
- discount on company products
..and more is coming as the benefit structure is beeing set up!