There is an outstanding opportunity to work as a FINANCIAL REPORTING ADMINISTRATOR at an international but still familiar sized company.
Our client provides outsourced financial services to private equity organizations, real estate funds, private and public international corporation houses.
Working within a young, international environment, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Liaising with the client in Luxemburg to obtain client financial information
- Analysing balance sheet components
- Compilation of statistical reports for submission to international agencies
- Establishing procedures for the ongoing statistical reporting of client companies
- Preparation of management reporting
- bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting, finance or economics
- fluent English (written and oral)
- 0.5-2 year experience in accounting, reporting or audit
- solid understanding of balance sheet accounting, asset classes and derivatives
- experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and accounting software
- strong organizational skills
- ability to manage relationships with colleagues and clients in remote locations
- strong motivation to work in a fast growing, dynamic and challenging environment
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/finance-accountancy/