On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for you if you are an enthusiastic candidate with solid accounting background, who would like to face new challenges at a well-organized multinational company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, motivated professional looking for a multinational company that offers competitive salary, challenging tasks and a great work environment. Our client is a major and fast expanding global manufacturer company, operating all over the world.
This opportunity shouts for you if you would like to take part in transition and have a thirst for development. As a Financial & VAT Accountant you will be responsible reconciliation tasks and VAT returns.
- Calculate, provide or review balance sheet entries on a monthly basis
- Perform reconciliation tasks
- Investigate and correct differences
- Journal Voucher Accounting
- Prepare VAT returns and VAT reports (Intrastat, EC sales)
- Higher education (degree in accounting or finance is a huge advantage)
- Excellent English knowledge
- Strong Polish / Slovak / Czech language knowledge
- Minimum 1 year of experience in general ledger accounting
- Experience with international VAT accounting is a huge plus
- Able to learn able to learn new things or processes and apply them fast
- Good relationship-building skills
- Excellent analytical thinking
- Young, dynamic team
- Inspirational work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Long term career opportunity
- Modern work environment
- Downtown location
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/