Newly established trading company is looking for a FINANCE AND CONTROLLING SPECIALIST who will be responsible for all financial and administration tasks within the company apart from accounting. Hence this we are looking for someone who is flexible and is ready to do ad-hoc tasks as well.
Responsibilities will include:
- implementing & improvement business procedures
- implementing and executing accounting controls
- customer credit management – calculation and set up in SAP
- corporate reporting
- preparation of forecasts, budgets, commentaries to financial statements, liquidity planning
- mediating staff issues
- communication with tax and other authorities
- preparing a presentation of results for quarterly management meetings
- executing payments to external vendors
- bank guaranties and insurance
- contract management
- commercial and administrative support for the company (e.g. office supply)
- coordination HR processes
- coordination / main contact for IT outsourcing
- sales support – receivable (asset) management, reporting, etc.
- coordination of audits
- degree in finance or accounting
- at least 3 years in a similar position in an international company
- fluency in English (German or Slovak is an advantage)
- Local Accounting Standards and IFRS standards knowledge
- Power Point presentation skills
- ERP experience, preferably with SAP
- reliability, precision, accuracy and attention to detail
- problem-solving attitude
- good team-working, planning and organization skills
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/finance-accountancy/