The candidate will be responsible to implement the CID/automation topics in our product development team and therefore requires rich DevOps skills across Software Configuration Management, Static Code Analyzer, Build and Release, Continuous Integration tools and frameworks
- Responsible for design and implementation of application build, release, deployment and configuration activities
- Setup and manage Configuration Management tools
- Work closely with internal business partners to gather requirements, implementing/ updating solutions.
- Deep understanding and practical working knowledge of Jenkins, Integration of Plugins in Jenkins, Integration of test automation tools with Jenkins , Maven/Gradle
- Excellent Knowledge of Version Control Systems (GIT, SVN)
- Good knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible / Puppet / Chef
- Should have knowledge in monitoring tools like Nagios
- Knowledge of artifact Repository Manager like Nexus
- Knowledge of Software Rollout across various environment
- Experience of working in Distributed Agile scrum environment is a MUST.
- Basic Knowledge of Unix/Linux, Oracle, JBOSS/Apache Tomcat, Java
- Knowledge of OpenStack, Docker Container is a plus.