Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is extending its presence to Czech Republic with its new shared service center in Brno, Czech Republic. Excellent career opportunities for motivated candidates with interest and experience in areas of finance, procurement and supporting functions. We are on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want your help in getting there.
- Continuous and essential supportive further development of the strategic basic alignment for closing of the General Ledger.
- Continuous further development of processes for closing the General Ledger.
- Part of national and international projects of medium to high complexity in the field of financial statements and One.ERP.
- Preparation and rollout of national and international process templates as part of the One.ERP and One.ERP International Design Authority.
- Holding training measures and attending specialist conferences, including giving presentations.
- Designing, planning and launching live operation of IT solutions which harmonize, standardize and automate closing processes.
- Consulting with external auditors
- Creating work instructions and guides.
- Presenting specialized closing topics, with a focus on General Ledger
- Migration management
- Developing training schemes and providing training for employees.
- University degree in economics and at least 5 years in external accounting and/or launching One.ERP projects.
- 3 years of experience at an international auditing company.
- Very good knowledge of IAS/IFRS and specific local tax laws.
- You have detailed knowledge of the entire closing-related process chain (sound specialist know-how) and of the relevant tools (e.g., Treasurysystem EcoFinance) and SAP modules (FI, FI-AA, FI-HR and CO).
- Very good knowledge of analytical and statistical methods for systematic process improvement, including the Six Sigma methodology.
- Knowledge of the relevant project management experience (especially departmental, controlling and operational accounting).
- Conceptual thinking and solution-oriented action.
- You have demonstrated skills in developing new processes and systems in external accounting, launching new systems and processes and designing interdisciplinary partnerships and cooperative ventures.
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days
- meal vouchers 100 CZK
- contribution to life/pension insurance
- discount on company products
..and more is coming as the benefit structure is beeing set up!