Our client in the real estate sector is looking for a CHIEF ACCOUNTANT with Romanian GAAP knowledge. This person will be responsible for the Romanian entity but will be located in the Budapest Office.
The tasks will include:
- Running the accounting of the Romanian Company and issuing and filling the annual financial statements and the tax filings and other Tax and financial reports as may be required, according to the provisions and the requirements of the Applicable Laws and regulations and in accordance with the Company’s requirements.
- Ensure that any filing required by the Romanian regulations, in regard of any of the above or such financial and/or property related that are required by the Romanian regulations, will be done on time and in accordance with these regulations.
- Maintaining the mandatory/relevant journals and registers for statutory and management purposes
- Preparing the Company’s internal management reports and analysis, according to Company instruction and deadlines.
- Implementation of accounting and administrative procedures of the Company including chart of accounts, internal control through budgets, in each case following the general norms and the Company’s procedures (as modified by the Company from time to time).
- Managing and responsible for the fiscal audits, Group external and internal audits and any other tax or finance audit conducted by the Romanian authorizations, external auditor and Group’s auditors or any other Romanian relevant institution.
- Assisting in all relevant financial operational tasks associated to the Romanian operation e.g.: Debt financing, valuations, Legal, audits (either for tax, reporting or other purposes), corporate and tax restructuring, transfer pricing documentation, disposals, new acquisitions etc.
- Assistance in preparing and monitoring the G&A, NOI and CAPEX budgets on a format and details as required by the Company
- Responsible for proper storage and filing of the Company’s documents.
- Preparing and monitoring the asset management finance related reports and tasks, among other and not limited to: Invoicing to tenants, Arrears,
- Invoicing to tenants of the Company properties for all rent, service charge reconciliation or any other monies due under the leases, to the relevant Company bank accounts.
- “Service charge reconciliation” -Prepare and submit to tenants the annual (or if applicable quarterly) statements and certificates of services charges in accordance with the leases of any of the properties where relevant.
- Monitor, report and manage turn over rents indexation, securities (bank guarantees, deposits, corporate guarantees) in accordance with the Company’s procedures and requirements.
- Such other tasks as may be requested on behalf of the Company from time to time
- Diploma in accounting (in Romania)
- Fluent English and Romanian
- 4-5 years relevant experience and knowledge of the Romanian legistlations
- JD Edward (Oracle) and real estate knowledge is an advantage
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/finance-accountancy/