- The routine investigation of data outliers and risk indicators on a daily/monthly basis according to the nature of the analysis technique employed. Eliminating false positives / low risk items through both independent review and through interaction with others to understand the nature of the activity under investigation and the associated fraud risk
- Interpreting outliers from complex statistical analysis methodologies and understanding them
- Working with Middle Office, Technology, Product Control and other areas globally and across multiple product areas to fully understand unexplained exceptions / outliers
- Raising and helping to remediate data quality issues that exist within the datasets used by the AIU.
Development of the fraud risk framework:
- Continuous challenge of the techniques employed by the AIU to ensure that they are fit for purpose
- Supporting the wider Alps team in the development of new techniques and enhancements to those existing. Ensuring that the AIU requirements are clearly defined and executed upon.
- Leveraging both internal and industry wide fraud events to understand how fraud occurs, the control environment that surrounds it and that the AIU reviews encompass the features of known fraud.
- Understanding the internal control framework and where mitigating controls require development and focusing the AIU reviews accordingly.
- Must possess deep experience with MS Excel with the ability to analyse large datasets.
- Qlikview Business Intelligence Technology knowledge advantageous particularly at developer level.
- Should have experience with data warehouses and business intelligence tools
- Capital Markets experience in one or more of the following areas is desirable although the role has scope to develop knowledge in these areas:-
o Product Control
o Risk Management
- Will be able to demonstrate working within a project / team environment, with a focus on development of processes / systems
- Possess a high aptitude for problem solving and analytical thinking
- Comfortable analysing data from numerous disparate source systems
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities. Monitor tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes
- Candidates must be an advanced data thinker, doer and expert who likes diving in to solve new problems and design/implement new platforms, strategies and solutions
- Candidates must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and have the ability to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced, small-team environment
- Outstanding verbal/written communication, presentation, organizational and teamwork skills are required
Part of a global and international team
Competitive salary package
Pénzügy and Számvitel and Bank | Informatika and Távközlés | Bank | Vállalatirányítási rendszer | Rendszerüzemeltetés és tervezés | Szoftverfejlesztés | Vezető | Bank | IT biztonság | Törvényi megfelelőség | Kockázatkezelés | Biztonság | SQL | Megfeleltetés | Virualizáció | PostgreSQL | Risk Manager