Business Intelligence Analyst
The Business Intelligence Analyst will partner with technology risk teams (the business) and technology to provide requirements for creating dashboards that will replace offline/manual reporting. This job calls for a person who has strong quantitative skills and can translate business needs into requirements.
- Understanding key control processes and translate those into requirements documents.
- Liaising between reporting stakeholders and technology to make sure that stakeholder expectations are met and technology is clear on how to deliver solutions.
- Accountable for User Acceptance Testing for a series of dashboards.
- Creating Data Specs to facilitate obtaining data from source systems and feeding the dashboards.
- Provide backup for Business as Usual Reporting team. This may involve setting up entitlements, responding to user queries, business objects reporting.
- 4+ years of experience in Business Intelligence, IT Risk Management, Risk Reporting or Data Analytics.
- Strong Experience with SQL and BI/OLAP technologies, Qlickview is a plus.
- Microsoft Excel template creation, VBA macro programming.
- Possess the ability to work with various levels of management and the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Customer-oriented, resourceful, flexible, quick-thinking and enthusiastic.
- Should be able to design a process plan to complete a task.
- Good understanding of Business Intelligence Architecture and best practices.
- Strong communicator (written and spoken English).
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Modern and comfortable working environment
- Continuous development opportunities in IT
- Multinational environments: involvement in international projects