This is your chance to join a people focused rapidly growing multinational organization!
Our client is a global manufacturer with worldwide presence (40 countries all around the world). From their Center of Excellence they provide IT, Financial and Information Services support for more than 100 locations.
They are a rapidly growing organization, where you could be part of process improvements and migrations. This time you would start with work transition from Germany.
On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for German & English speakers who have accounting background in any of these fields: Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable / General Ledger.
- University level degree in Business Administration/ Economics/Finance
- Fluent English knowledge
- 2-3 years of experience in Financial Shared Service sector
- Proven leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-national organization (preferably in SSC/BSC)
- Profound people management skills, leadership exposure
- MS AX knowledge is a plus
- AP accounting experience is beneficial
- Multinational working environment
- Excellent compensation package
- Training activities and on-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Career progression
- Challenging and rewarding tasks