We are looking for an ACCOUNTANT WITH ROMANIAN GAAP KNOWLEDGE as we have an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international real estate investment company. The chosen candidate will be located in the Budapest office but will be responsible for the Romanian Company's accounting according to the Romanian legislation.
Tasks will include:
- Recording and documenting financial transactions
- Recording petty cash movements
- Responsible for settling cash invoices in time – coding cash invoices
- Handling and booking incoming invoices
- Completing and booking bank transactions
- Preparing service charge reconciliations
- Assistance in preparing financial statements, business plans and budgets for management reports
- Inputting into the preparation of internal reports and reports for the Company’s investors and bankers
- Diploma in accounting ( optained in Romania)
- 2-3 years accounting experience and strong knowledge of Romanian legislations
- Fluent English and Romanian
- JD Edwards (Oracle) and real estate sector knowledge is an advantage
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/finance-accountancy/