Our outstanding partner in the real estate industry is looking for an ACCOUNTANT (located in Biatorbágy) to strength their unique Hungarian team. Would you like to work in an impressive environment with some of the best professionals in the real estate sector?
These are your responsibilities:
- support the accounting head's work
- bring the accounting activity inhouse
- full scale accounting of project- companies
- university or college degree in finance/accounting
- certified public accountant
- at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- experience from real estate sector is an advantage
- intermediate level of ENGLISH
- competitive salary
- being part of a dynamic, motivated and growing organisation
- full of challenge
Egyéb megjegyzésIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=penzugy-szamvitel