On behalf of our prestigious client who operates in Financial and Audit services, we are looking for a Danish speaking Tax Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity if you would like to start your career in a multinational environment and would like to learn from the bests!
You tasks will include:
- handling large amount of data,
- preparing VAT compliance for multinational clients,
- liaising with foreign tax authorities,
- working with colleagues and management team to exceed clients’ expectations,
- responding to requests from clients and pro-active attitude to anticipate clients’ needs
- High School/College degree
- Fluent English AND Danish knowledge
- Ability to identify potential problems and issues
- Accuracy and reliability
- Good team worker and client orientation
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Regular trainings and professional development
- Multicultural team and atmosphere
- Attractive compensation package
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/