A global manufacturer and a recognized industry leader of welding and cutting solutions, delivering product and process innovations to serve the worldwide marketplace is looking for a SharePoint Developer for the following tasks:
- Responsibility for software development, configuration, maintenance, testing and documentation, in line with a defined software development life cycle and set of standards.
- Support Marketing and the Global Intranet Manager with scoping and delivery of enhanced functionality for ongoing development of the website in line with software development standards.
- Develop, deploy and document unit-based and system testing.
- Resolve website support cases in line with agreed SLAs.
- Delivery of ongoing requirements, including customisation of SharePoint, support and development of SharePoint web parts/apps, and integration of other SharePoint and Microsoft-based solutions.
- Development and configuration of SharePoint Web Parts
- Database management and security
- Min. 2 years experience of SharePoint 2013 or 2010
- Significant experience in technologies including C#, ASP.NET, XML
- Good understanding of User Experience Design and W3C standards
- Experience of all elements of the software development lifecycle
- Fluent English
- great work environment
- competitive salary
- opportunity to develop and implement promotion