Our client provides a wide range of activities within the field of IT in more than 180 countries. They combine best practice processes with proven technologies. As their partner portfolio is continuously expanding, they reached the next milestone recently. In order to strengthen the quality of the service they provide in Europe, they have decided to expand their service center in Budapest.
They are looking for motivated, career-focused, dynamic professionals with Service Desk experience for the Multilingual Service Desk Team Leader position.
Do you love motivating people? Do you speak fluent English and German? Are you looking to join a forward thinking business? Would you pride yourself on your customer service skills? If your answers are yes, and currently you are in a leader position, do not hesitate, and apply for the role NOW!
- lead, coach and motivate a middle-sized customer service team (10-20 team members)
- handle complex enquiries & complaints
- monitor and communicate performance statistics to pro-actively drive and achieve targets
- help to recruit, train and appraise new team members
- liaise with other departments to ensure smooth operational running
- at least 1,5-2 years experience in an IT Service Desk/ Service Desk Team leader role
- excellent command of English and German is a must
The ideal candidate:
- lives in the countryside or willing to relocate
- is proactive, self-motivator and innovative
- has outstanding communication skills and ability to persuade and influence
- is not afraid to make the right-decision, even if it is not the easy road
BenefitsAll your efforts will be appreciated, they will grant you
- vivid and friendly working environment
- inspirational work environment
- competitive compensation package
- internal trainings
- long term career opportunity